1. What is HRSifu?
HRSifu is an online leave management system and expense claim management system.
The leave management system helps to keep track of your company employee’s leaves. The expense claim management system helps to to track, submit and manage expense claims easily.
For more information on why you should start using it, you may visit Why small company need a HR Software?
2. What are HRSifu’s key features?
- Staff Directory – It contains all employees’ profiles, across departments and locations. Allows employee to search for colleagues. Each employee has its own leave profile with detail leave information. Employee can view their leave information without referring to HR department.
- Definable Leave Type – By default, HRSifu comes with Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Hospitalisation, Marriage Leave, Paternity Leave, Adoption Leave, Childcare Leave, Study / Examination Leave, Compassionate Leave and Unpaid Leave. However, administrator allows to add or remove based on company policy.
- Leave Policy Config – Allows administrators to create multiple types of leave policy with distinct rules and parameters. Example: entitlement based on month of service, carry forward, carry forward expired, accrue based on monthly or yearly.
- Company Calendar – Display company holiday and absentees.
- Expense Claim Workflow – Set the approval workflow for the submitted claim. You can customised for specific office.
- Expense Claim Category – You can set limit for specific category
- Reports – Provides reports so managers can track of the employees leaves and expense claims at a glance. You can export the reports.
3. Can you customized features only for me?
HRSifu provides two types of services 1) Software as A Service (SaaS) and 2) Software Distribution. SaaS model is everyone using same version of HRSifu and is not customized based on single company needs, while Software Distribution model does allow customization and can be installed at client own server.
For SaaS model, you can always submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if we think it is something that other companies could use, we’ll gladly add it for everyone.
For Software Distribution model, you can contact email@example.com to discuss further on your requirements.
For more information about this 2 models, you may visit Software as A Service (SaaS) vs Software Distribution.
4. Can I access HRSifu using smart phone?
Yes, HRSifu is optimized to be access on desktop, tablet and smartphone.
5. How much do I need to pay to use HRSifu?
HRSifu Leave Management System is FREE until further notices. The Expense Claim Management System is a paid module. It is free to use until further notice. The subscription will be announce by April 2018.
6. Is my data safe in HRSifu?
HRSifu is hosted in Singapore, and protected by firewall. The data transmission between user and server is encrypted with HTTPS protocol. Most importantly, there is no intention to share even sell the data stored in our database.
7. How can I get support?
Support is currently available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most questions will be answered within 3 business working day.